All children in Year 1 to Year 6 are expected to wear full school uniform.
Although most items can be bought with an embroidered Ambler logo, only sweatshirts and cardigans must have the Ambler logo. This is to support families with the cost of uniform. For more information, please refer to the School Uniform Policy.
- White short/long sleeved polo shirt (with or without Ambler logo)
- Royal blue sweatshirt with Ambler logo
- Royal Blue cardigan with Ambler logo
- Dark grey or black trousers/skirt
- Black or white plain hijab (no embellishments)
- Black shoes or trainers
In the warmer months, children may also wear the following:
- Dark grey or black shorts
- Blue summer dress
- Black, brown, white or grey sandals
- Plain T-shirt in House colours (orange, red, blue or green)
- Plain black shorts or tracksuit
- Black plimsolls/trainers
- Girls – Swimming costume
- Boys – Swimming trunks (fitted i.e. not baggy board shorts)
- Royal blue expandable bookbag with Ambler logo
- Royal blue drawstring swimming/PE bag with Ambler logo
- Purple Ambler rucksack
Branded school uniform items are ordered directly from our uniform supplier, Directschoolwear.
- All orders over £30.00 receive FREE SHIPPING
- All orders over £50.00 receive a FREE GIFT
- For free delivery to Ambler Primary School enter code AMBLERDEL at checkout
P.E. T-shirts can be ordered via the School Gateway app. If you have any issues with the app, please refer to the following guidance:
It is essential that all children’s belongings are named so that lost property can be returned easily.
Unnamed clothes, bags etc which are found around the school are placed in the lost property in the lodge.
Named items are returned to the classes.
Every half term we will empty out the lost property box – giving parents a chance to claim back their items.
Any unclaimed items left at the end of each half term are recycled locally.